Saturday, September 15, 2012

Disney Studio Wine Stopper, Mickey Mouse


Sold

I got this at the Studio back in the day when there were virtually NO alcoholic "collectables".  I just thought it was so cool.  That said, I don't drink wine and have never used it!  As you can see, it depicts Mickey with a movie clapboard sitting atop a cork.  Walt Disney Studios is written (in Disney script of course) around the base.  This is a very heavy piece, I'm assuming it's pewter, but the painting is a baked on enamel.

As you can see I paid $55 for it, selling for $40 plus postage and insurance.

4 comments:

  1. What is the link to your Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, how can we get in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried emailing you but there is no info on your blogger profile. Try looking under the Facebook page Disney and Beyond's Bartering Community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Updated my profile. You should see my email address.

    ReplyDelete